CRISPR/Cas9 A theoretical and practical approach
This course is a collaboration between Avans Hogeschool Breda and Hogeschool Inholland Amsterdam.
Aims of the course:
• Learn the basic principles of the CRISPR/Cas9 toolbox
• Learn the applications of the CRISPR/Cas9 toolbox in different model systems (human, plant and yeast/bacteria)
• Learn how to design guide-RNAs
• Learn how to perform a Crispr/Cas9 experiment on human cells
• Learn how to analyze a Crispr/Cas9 experiment
• Learn about the newest tools in CRISPR/Cas technology
This course has been developed for technicians and teachers from universities of applied sciences, and all other laboratory technicians who are interested or involved in the CRISPR/Cas9 technology. Participants are expected to bring their own laptop: (PC or Mac) as this will be needed for the course.